All Shredding Operators are required by law to hold Waste Collection Permits which are authorised by The National Waste Collection Permit Office in Tullamore, Co Offaly.
Before you choose your Shredding Contractor ask the question whether they are compliant with the legal requirement of successfully obtaining a Waste Collection Permit. The process of applying for a Waste Collection Permit ensures that the company meets all necessary criteria;
- Relevant level of Insurance is in place.
- Public liability up to €6,500,000
- Company is tax compliant.
- Directors of the company have no previous convictions relating to miss management of waste or stricken off as directors previously in their careers.
- Financial declaration to confirm company is financially sound.
- Technical Competence with qualified and experienced staff to manage recycled waste.
McKenna Security Shredding meets all of the above;
Our National Waste Collection Permit Number is- NWCPO-15-11642-01
This permits our company to collect confidential documents and recycling material
- Louth, Meath, Dublin City, Fingal, South Dublin, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown, Cavan and Monaghan
Link to National Waste Permit Office website showing all waste types which McKenna Security Shredding are permitted to collect.
McKenna Security Shredding