McKenna Waste Paper Recycling Ltd is a successful Irish family run business with over 30years experience within the industry.
We provide a plastic recycling service to many large and small manufacturing organisations, commercial facilities, supermarkets and shops. McKenna Waste Paper Recycling can offer a waste management solution which can have a positive impact on your bottom line as landfill and incinerating costs continue to increase it makes sense for businesses to recycle as much recyclable waste as possible. Plastic accounts for more than 17% of waste streams across many sectors .By sorting your plastic it is estimated that most businesses can reduce their waste costs by over 17%.
- A fast, efficient, collection service is guaranteed. We accept plastic at our licensed facility in Duleek Co Meath.
- Each plastic recycling service is tailored specifically to each client’s requirement, so scheduled collections are arranged based upon plastic volumes and how the material is packaged.
- All recycling material is compacted and baled into 1000kg bales at our fully licensed waste facility and then transported for exporting for recycling abroad. All recycling material is 100% recycled.
- Our recycling solutions are environmentally sustainable and these solutions can be included as part of a Carbon Reduction Strategy or Recycling Policy.
- Plastic soft drink containers (coded 1) can be recycled into, carpet, surfboards, rope, quilted jackets, detergent bottles and pillows.
- Plastic water containers (coded 2) can be recycled into toys, bottles, plastic pipe, plastic crates, flower pots and plastic bins.
- Medical and Electronic packaging (coded 3) can be recycled into tubs for electronic components.
- Polystyrene (coded 6) can be recycled into office supplies, CD cases, fencing, waste cans and playground equipment.
- Call us today and we can arrange for your local account manager to visit your premises and provide you with a free Waste Management evaluation.